Last campaign, Obama Surprise Volunteers

CHICAGO - news.yahoo.com 
After the campaign, U.S. President Barack Obama is taking the time to winning the Democratic Party headquarters on Tuesday to convey his gratitude to the volunteers. Obama, who advanced to the 2012 U.S. presidential election, called six most outstanding volunteers.


 


Step Obama is suddenly surprised the volunteers. The first volunteer was contacted by a woman named Annie of Wisconsin.

"Hi, this is Annie?" Obama asked. "This is Barack Obama."

There was silence on the line.

"This is Barack Obama," Obama repeated. "You know, (Obama) President?"

Annie soon realizes that the man who actually contacted Obama, the U.S. president. Both also spoke.

"Annie is very friendly to me even though at first he did not know who I am," Obama said jokingly after contact Anie.

Volunteers recently dialed is Jill Madison.

"Hi, this is Jill? These Barack Obama. This is your President. You've worked hard, and I have to say thank you," Obama said. "No, it's real Obama. I contacted some of the best volunteers in Madison."

After contacting volunteers, Obama also delivered a message to his challenger, Republican presidential candidate, Mitt Romney.

"I also want to congratulate Governor Romney for the campaign energetically. Supporters I know are also involved, working enthusiasm, and just as hard today," Obama said.

"I look forward to the results. I wish we had a nice evening today. No matter what happens, I want to state that I appreciate everyone who has supported me, and anyone who worked on my behalf. Again, I want to congratulate Governor Romney and his team, "Obama said.

Before going back, according to media reports, Obama bought a cup of hot drink at Starbucks and taste. However, Obama realized that the cup which tasted not hers.

"It's coffee, not tea," Obama said. "I think this is my tea," he continued.
Judul: Last campaign, Obama Surprise Volunteers; Ditulis oleh Unknown; Rating Blog: 5 dari 5

No comments:

Post a Comment