* 2 tablespoons sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 1 egg
* 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 2 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon; reserve.
3. Mix brown sugar, butter, egg, 2 tsp cinnamon, and the vanilla.
4. Stir in baking mix.
5. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2″ apart onto ungreased
6. Flatten with glass dipped in reserved sugar-cinnamon mixture.
7. Bake until edges are light brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
Resep kue kering Cinnamon Cookies
Rating: 4.5 Description: General Blogspot Reviewer: Onrico - Itemreviewed: News|General| Information | Technology | Computers | Internet | Entertainment