Latest version of Blackberry OS Upgrade With Easy
Blackberry OS Upgrade to Latest Version. Well how about how to upgrade the Blackberry OS version: With Easy ***
Follow the steps below! .....
- Latest version of Blackberry OS Upgrade With Easy*
- Install the BlackBerry Desktop Manager to your computer from the CD or website BlackBerry.com / desktop*
- Download Firmware OS from the Blackberry website or category Firmwareke Blackberry OS to your computer. important, select the appropriate type of your BlackBerry. Download the latest OS.*
- After the download, click the exe file to install OS OS to be upgraded to a computer via the computer. Important Restart your computer.*
- Delete vendor.xml in C drive -> program files -> common files -> research in motion -> app.loader*
- Back up data to a BlackBerry handheld computer with Desktop Manager, Read How To Backup the Blackberry Desktop manager.*
- Turn off network off your memory card (optional)*
- Wipe handheld (optional only for the already troubled hanheld) on BlackBerry by option -> security options -> general settings -> press the BB menu button -> wipe handheld. Wait until the process finished wipe. If the OS is still 4.2 which include 3rd party wipe, if you do not have OS 4.5. But if you are unsure, wipe it all rather than crash.*
- Click the icon to open the desktop manager software, plug in his BlackBerry to the computer to connect to the desktop manager.*
- Desktop Manager will automatically detect to synchronize the data, then it will automatically check for updates of the latest version of the OS appear as updates / upgrades, Follow the instructions. (If not terdetect, restart the computer and restart the desktop manager. NB: Desktop Manager must distart and open from the main menu*
- If desktop manager still does not detect the new OS, close the desktop manager and go to the delete the vendor xml, click loader.exe and follow the instructions.*
- Wait until the flame benar2 and booting up with the home screen. Do not pull the cord or cable mainin data.*
- Once the OS has been updated, you must re-setting, time, emails account settings, wifi*
Once again, OS upgrades are not authorized will not guarantee that all Blackberry smoothly. Sorry, we can not provide support for you in addition to the above information. All of you who bear the risk.
If you experience a problem ERROR, which continuously restart your BlackBerry / reboot) and can not enter into the homescreen, it means that your BlackBerry has experienced an error in the OS mentioned as NUKED BlackBerry, my suggestion was taken to the garage HP hehehe .. so thank you.
how gemini blackberry os upgradehow to upgrade os blackberry 8520how to blackberry bold os upgradehow to upgrade os blackberry 8320how to upgrade os blackberry 8900how to upgrade os blackberry bold 9000how to upgrade to a blackberry os 6how to upgrade blackberry os offline*