Jay-Z & Kanye West Niggas In Paris Mediafire

"Niggas In Paris" (with Jay-Z) [Jay-Z:] So I ball so hard muhfuckas wanna fine me But first niggas gotta find me What’s 50 grand to a muhfucka like me Can you please remind me? Ball so hard, this shit crazy Y’all don’t know that don’t shit phase me The Nets could go 0-82 and I look at you like this shit gravy Ball so hard, this shit weird We ain’t even s’pose to be here, Ball so hard, since we here It’s only right that we be fair Psycho, I’m liable to be go Michael Take your pick, Jackson, Tyson, Jordan, Game 6 Ball so hard, got a broke clock, Rolleys that don’t tick tock Audemars that’s losing time, hidden behind all these big rocks Ball so hard, I’m shocked too, I’m supposed to be locked up too If you escaped what I’ve escaped You’d be...
Judul: Jay-Z & Kanye West Niggas In Paris Mediafire; Ditulis oleh Unknown; Rating Blog: 5 dari 5

No comments:

Post a Comment